With so many agents now claiming to be experts in the Atlanta real estate market, how do you choose the right one? Short sales have become a buzz word in real estate. In fact, over 25% of all real estate transactions involved a distressed property. This is simply a case of Atlanta real estate agents trying to adapt to changes in market conditions. But many who claim to be experts have never actually completed a short sale.
Ask Questions when interviewing agents. Here are the most basic you should be asking.
- How many short sales have you been involved with? Ask for proof
- How many short sales have you closed? Ask for proof
- How long have you personally been processing short sales?
- Do they have a certification like CDPE, CPRE? There are many fly-by-night real estate certifications and agents who possess these worthless certifications. Dont get confused by the alphabet soup, be sure that your agent has one of the two certifications listed above to ensure you are dealing with someone qualified to help you.
Southeastern Realty Group has successfully closed over 1000 short sales.
Fill out this form for a free consultation from one of our short sale specialists. You will get our FREE Report on the Short Sale Process.
In this report, you will:
- Get the answers to the most frequently asked short sale questions
- Learn the steps and actions involved to complete a short sale
- The benefits of affecting a short sale
DO NOT make the same mistakes that have cost thousands of other sellers time, worry and money. Get your hands on this powerful FREE report today. If you are considering a short sale, this is a MUST HAVE!
Fill out this form (will take less than a minute) and our FREE Short Sale report will arrive in your e-mail box.